Wednesday 7 November 2012

Claymation


During my Camera work and Lighting class this week we were required to pick an object from around the TV studio and shoot a short film about it using different lighting techniques.  The group chose a fan and instantly I envisioned this fan as a character hopping around the floor bobbing its head up and down looking for someone within the winter months to use it.  
This idea and many more like it I have had in the past would all require stop motion.  I really enjoy using stop motion and would like to look into it a bit more to improve on the currently limited knowledge I have on it.  


Creature Discomforts - Andy McComb

Shown above is a short video I made using stop motion for the first time.  I thoroughly enjoyed making this video and feel that with the use of a less crudely constructed clay character I could  produce an entertaining short movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment